Monday, October 13th, 2014
Let's take some old toys and turn them into Franken Toys!!! We'll then display them in the library all week before Halloween!
- Create you own Franken toy
- Keep in the library the entire week
- Teachers will vote on their favorite Franken toy
- The three Franken toys with the most votes win a $10 gift certificate to the book fair (October 20th - 24th)
- Encourage students to bring in their own toys to tear apart
- For students who don't bring in their own toys, parameters should be set (e.g. can only take parts from two toys)
- Have an alarm clock in the makerspace. Set the alarm for 10-minutes before dismissal bell so students have time to clean up.