Please Help! I need STUFF!! I'm gearing up for a little workshop in the makerspace and need to harvest some electronics. If you have any of the following items needing a new home, please consider donating them to the library!
1. Printers - for motors, switches, leds, and mechanical linkages
2. Wall adapters for low voltage (5-12 volt) power source.
3. Internet/cable routers (LEDs and power supplies)
4. Land line phones for speakers
5. Old desktop computers (for the cooling FANS and wire)
Library Media Specialist
Blogs I Follow
Adventures of Library Girl
Blue Skunk Blog
K-12 Parents & The Public
* Librarian's Quest
Ohio Education Association
School Library Journal
The Unquiet Librarian
Ms. Yingling Reads